Fishermen Labs is a software innovation company rooted in Los Angeles, CA with team members dispersed throughout the country. We are a team of tech enthusiasts made up of designers, engineers, and project managers. We see tremendous opportunities to impact our world for good by leveraging established and emerging technologies to help major brands reach their audiences. We’ve partnered with brands around the world such as Snapchat, Sony, Nike, Walmart, United Nations, and continue to cultivate more and more of these exciting relationships.
Fishermen Labs is looking for someone who is eager to find new business opportunities in the immersive technology space. This person would be passionate about immersive tech (AR/VR) in general and willing to learn as the industry evolves. This person will field inbound project opportunities, assist the BD team in seeking out new opportunities, and will assist in maintaining existing business relationships for the purpose of deepening Fishermen’s role as an immersive strategy leader.
- Field inbound project requests
- Groom lead and client details in our CRM, with high attention to detail
- Be knowledgeable about the Immersive Tech Industry and be able to answer high-level questions about it to clients
- Be knowledgeable about the service offerings Fishermen Labs provides
- Gather project scope requirements & provide clients with creative solutions and highlight areas of risk based on industry best practices
- Provide clients with Budget and Timeline estimates
- Emphasize the features of immersive tech platforms to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in other FL departments to ensure project success
- Assist Senior BD with new lead generation, outreach, conversion, and ongoing relationship building
- Assist Senior BD in regular follow-ups with existing customers to discuss future opportunities
- Maintain Accounts and Contact list details in our CRM
- Set up email campaigns to generate new business opportunities and inform existing customers of our latest work
- Regularly and consistently follow up with leads through conversion
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build relationships with FL staff and ensure a smooth hand-off from BD to project management
- Participate in professional associations and attend industry events to build networks
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Traits
- 1 + year(s) of proven sales, marketing or Customer Service rep experience
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Some experience within the tech industry and a willingness to grow in industry knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits available for full-time employees
- Full healthcare, including dental and vision if desired.
- 401(k) matching
- Weekly lunches provided by FL
- Monthly outings provided by FL
- 2-4 weeks PTO
- Annual company trip. As a company, we have taken annual sabbaticals abroad. Previous trips include a cruise of the Mediterranean and two weeks in New Zealand.
Part-time, with the possibility of transitioning into full-time. This is a remote position open to workers living anywhere in California.