Fishermen Labs crafts digital products and experiences. We work with preeminent brands like Snap Inc., Nike, Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers, Walmart, and Sony as well as dozens of fast-growing startups. Based in Los Angeles, we are a fast-growing agency focused on quality software and innovative ideas.
We’re looking for artists and designers to join our freelance roster. You must be able to create storyboards(mock-ups) that show the progression and user experience in AR lenses on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. This person must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. Managing and quickly finding assets on the web is essential. Knowledge of 3D is a plus. Must be able to work during PT/ET times. Apply to take a skills test, and knock our socks off!
Our artists are responsible for creating pieces that show the progression of the AR experience, as well as presenting the idea to the client in a clear, objective, and exciting way. As instructed by the Project Manager, you will work according to a brief, looking for assets and images relevant to the project and following the brand guidelines. Your mock-ups should not only wow the client but also be organized to assist the developers during the production of the experience. We seek independent and motivated professionals willing to learn and grow in a supportive environment that fosters teamwork and individual accomplishment.
- Study the brief/breakdown of the AR experience
- Conceptualize visuals based on brief/breakdown requirements
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to develop storyboards that clearly show the progression of the AR experience.
- Follow the brand guidelines, visual references, and art direction.
- Search for assets when required
- Keep versions and assets organized
- Amend the storyboards after feedback
- Ensure final storyboards are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualifications and Traits
- Proven graphic design or illustration experience
- An understanding of design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- A strong sense of composition and step-by-step progressions
- An understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to find assets and images on the web quickly
- Must have an eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have a methodical approach to your work, and the ability to meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field would be advantageous
This is a Contract / Part-Time Role.